Payment & Registration
Let's get started!
2 Weeks (14 days) – Includes:
• 2 Weeks Online Detox Program with recipes, on-demand videos, guides, tips and more!
• 3 LIVE PRIVATE Video Coaching Calls *Duration: about 60 min per call*
• PRIVATE Daily Unlimited Chat Messages on-demand support for 14 days
• CUSTOMIZED Meal Plan created along with Olga (by request) or pick your own meals.
Week 3 (21 days) week with the most results – Includes:
• One extra Week of Good Detoxing
• 1 extra LIVE Private Coaching Video Call with Olga (set schedule)
• Extra Week of Daily Private Chat
• Extra Week access to the Program Platform
BANK TRANSFERS / OTHER CRYPTO PAYMENT OPTIONS:
To request these payment methods or bank transfers, please contact us (see below) via WhatsApp +5999 522-5506 or email us at email@example.com
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP Private Detox Package
NOTE: No Refund Policy or Postponing dates after registration has been completed for the specific month for the Detox Program!
Questions? Scan QR below to send us a Telegram message
This course is taught in English or any of the below languages by request
Spanish, Dutch, French and Papiamentu
assistance is available.
No Refund Policy or
Postponing dates after registration has been
completed for the specific month for
the Detox Program!
The Client understands that the role of the Health Coach is not to prescribe or assess micro- and macronutrient levels; provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, the Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic health coaching to help clients reach their own health goals by helping clients devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. The Client understands that the Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Coach is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If the Client is under the care of a health care professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplements use with his or her doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor.